Wondering how to check correction or update status of your Aadhar card yourself at uidai.gov.in? You may apply for update or changes in Aadhar card through Aadhar enrolment centre or Self-Service Update portal. After one or two weeks, you have to visit uidai.gov.in to check Aadhar correction status. Here, we will discuss how to do it manually –
- First of all, visit official here : https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status
- Enter some important details like 12-digit Aadhaar number, and URN/SRN number given to you when you have previously applied changes in the card.
- Click on the button “Get Status”
- Then, you can see the status for Aadhaar update on screen
- If you don’t get any update, you may have to wait few more days as it might be under process. It usually takes no more than 15 days but it can take few more days.
- If it is rejected, you may apply for new update or visit the nearest enrolment center for more info.
If you have made the changes from Aadhaar enrolment centre near you and you don’t have time to get there, you can follow these steps to check the status of your Aadhaar connection –
- First of all, click this link – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- Keep your acknowledgement slip ready that is provided to you from the enrolment center after the connection or update.
- When you click on the link, it will take you to a page where you can enter EID or Enrolment ID and Date/Time that is given in your acknowledgement slip.
- After filling up the details, enter the code on the box and click on the box “Check Status”.
- Now, it will show up the status on your screen. You can get it from your nearest enrolment center or download it online.